Friday, July 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now - Hairtrition Review!

     Okay, so first off, let me just say that while I am a Professional Makeup Artist, I am NOT all knowledgeable when it comes to hair products. I have been coloring my hair at the salon though for almost ten years now, and I've usually gone with what the stylist recommended. I had the opportunity to try Enjoy products about a year ago, but the price tag was a little steep, considering I like investing my hard earned cash in more MAKEUP! lol. One of the things I liked most about it though was that it was sulfate-free and made my hair feel so soft and silky.

   While back home in Florida last month, I stopped into Sally Beauty Supply looking to try something new. I was perusing when I came across "Hairtrition"... The packaging was really eye-catching, because it looked just like a nutrition label, and who doesn't want "healthy" hair?! The smell was a little fruity and reminded me of Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Shampoo. It was also sulfate-free and promised to keep my color 66% longer. At around $9 a bottle, I figured I would give the formula for color treated hair a try, so I picked up the combo.

  Within just a couple of days, I noticed a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my hair.  Having both long and color treated hair, I have always hated combing through it after a shower because of tangles. Now, it is the easiest thing in the world! I will definitely be purchasing again. I honestly can't decide which I like better, Enjoy or Hairtrition, but I'm leaning towards Hairtrition. Try it out!


  Coming Soon: Review on Hair One vs. Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment