Monday, August 15, 2011

The search is over... My official #1 FAVORITE Eye Makeup Remover!

For years I have searched for the absolute best eye makeup remover. I've tried a gazillion different ones from both drugstores and department stores, and could never find one that didn't leave tons of residue or pull at my lashes. Unlike the other ones I've tried, this one seems to literally "dissolve" the mascara and eyeliner right off of my lashes and lash lines... ARE YOU READY FOR IT?!!

     DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......


   Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover!!!

  I know... Mary Kay?? I'm not going to bash the line, but I will say that I didn't expect this to be the place I ended up finding my "dream come true" eye makeup remover.. lol. I remembered trying it when I was a freshman in High School, but back then, I didn't wear a ton of long-wearing makeup, so I didn't have anything to compare it to. I had a chance to try it again a few weeks ago through one of my brides, who's mom sells it. I ended up buying 3 bottles because I loved it so much. I'm a convert. :)

      I remember the old bottle with the white cap, but I think the new packaging is so much nicer! Here is a picture of it. The bottle is 3.75 oz for $15.

    

COMING SOON... WEN review! I am so impressed, and this is only my second day using it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment