Monday, October 24, 2011

Congratulations, Mrs. Seagle!

    A few weeks ago, I met up with Kathleen at 7:45A to do her makeup for her big day! When we say airbrush makeup lasts all day AND night, it really does! I had such a great time getting to know her, and LOVED all of the unique touches she added to her wedding. I had to attach a photo of her stunning vintage inspired wedding dress! Thank you so much for the honor of working with you on your most special day. :) These beautiful photos are part of a set that can be viewed by clicking HERE. The photographer that Kathleen and her hubby worked with is Jessica Fey Photography. Doesn't she do some fantastic work? :)




  

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, thank you for contributing to the creation of the best day of our lives!! I'm so privileged to have had the opportunity to work with you--I will cherish the memories of our time together. I hope our paths cross again.
    Love,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete