Thursday, December 1, 2011

Congratulations, Mrs. Agee!

  On October 21st, I had the pleasure of working with Monica and her bridal party. This was my first time working out of the Louisville Glassworks Building loft, and my goodness, what a cool space! Monica and I met for the first time the night of her rehearsal dinner for her trial run, because she was in from out of town. I had the best time getting to know her, and she had one of the most fun/unique makeup looks for the year. She was going for a "Betty Draper, Mad Men-esque, Old Hollywood, Glamour look". My interpretation after talking with her a little more, meant a very glam red lip and some super winged eyeliner. When we met up for her trial, it all came together so beautifully, and my first bride to dare bright red lips this year looked absolutely stunning, don't you think? :) Monica, thank you so much for the honor of working with you all. Congratulations again, and best of luck to you both! 









                                  Photos courtesy of Monica and Meagan Jordan Photography

           Monica also has a fantastic blog with more wedding photos and lots of other fun stuff!
                                                      Check it out by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment