Friday, December 9, 2011

Maternity Session with Nina Mullins Photography!

  Nina Mullins and I met while working a wedding back at the beginning of this Summer, and after talking with her, I thought she was the coolest person, and crossed my fingers that we would work together again. Then, the photos came out.. Oh my gosh! They were absolutely stunning. I had only been in Louisville for a few months, and every wedding seemed to be a new photographer, so it was neat to see every one's different styles. Nina's definitely clicked with me, and she's now way up on the top of my list. :)

    Awhile back, she contacted me regarding a maternity shoot she was going to be doing, and of course, I was all about it! For those of you not friends with me on facebook, little Grote #2 is arriving in June (sorry to all of my potential June brides, but I'm taking the month off :l).. Babies and pregnancy are definitely part of my world at this phase in the marriage game! Having the opportunity to work with another soon to be mommy was such a blast, and by the time one reaches the 8 month mark, they are definitely all about being pampered. Who doesn't need it by that point?!

   Nina blogs really quickly, so her gorgeous photos were up the next day! I'm so excited to show them to you guys. Anyone in need of a phenomenal photographer, check her out! Click HERE . Nina, thank you so much for thinking of me, and for sharing these incredible photos. Lindsay, thank you so much for letting me play makeup with you and for being a great model! You are going to be the most precious mommy. :)  

          (As an added teaser, I'm only giving you two!
                    There are so many more that you can see if you click HERE)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment