Friday, December 9, 2011

Congratulations, Mrs. Abell!

  On 10/15 this year, I had the honors of doing makeup for Jill and her bridal party in Lexington. Jill was such a sweet bride, and one of my first trial runs when I moved here to Louisville in January. I love it when brides book so far in advance! It gives us an opportunity to really get to know each other and work through "the look" that they are going for. Jill really wanted a natural, glowing makeup look, but something that still had a little touch of glam. Doesn't she look beautiful?! Photos courtesy of Schmidt Studio and Gallery. You can check out more of their work by clicking HERE or HERE. Thank you all so much for sharing these amazing shots with me! (this is just a teaser...clicking on the second link will bring you to their facebook page which includes Jill's sneak peak) Jill, thank you again for allowing me the pleasure of working with you. You ladies were a blast to work with! :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment