Monday, June 27, 2011

Best Wishes, Mrs. Esarey!

   This past weekend, I had the privilege of doing makeup for Emily and her Bridal Party here in Louisville, KY. They were married at The Gardencourt Estate.  I had such a blast working with them, and it was so neat to see their closeness. It was so sweet watching them all take care of her and keep checking in to see if she needed anything. Painted such a beautiful picture of what girlfriends should be for each other. I LOVED all of the lace and vintage inspired accessories and details Emily had too! Emily, you were such a gorgeous Bride. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your Big Day. I hope we see each other again soon!

  Check out all of her beautiful photos on the  Nina Mullins' Photography Blog 

    Photo courtesy of Nina Mullins Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment