Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now...

Bronzers!! A lot of times, bronzers can look too orange/burnt, but here are two of my current favorites :)

   For an all over bronzed look, I LOVE Jane Brand Agua Ceuticals - Aguaglow Bronzer!


With all of the different tones, I've even been able to use it for eyeshadows too :) No orange here!


Now for a fantastic contour option:
Winner: Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess - Duo Bronzer


Use the deeper shade to contour, or mix the two together and apply all over in an "E"
(across the forehead right below the hairline, on the plain that runs from the center of the ear to about the tip of the nose, and down under the jawline...Then do it again in a "reverse e" to the other side of your face) 

Fun little trick we teach at Estee Lauder :) 


Enjoy! You can pick up Sunset Bronzer at Meijer and the Bronze Duo from any EL counter. I always suggest the girls at Estee Lauder in Dillard's St. Matthews! 

No comments:

Post a Comment