Thursday, June 23, 2011

Congratulations Mrs. Quinton!

 Yay, Becca! I had so much fun doing Becca's makeup for her wedding a couple of weeks ago. She was such a beautiful Bride, and so sweet to work with.  It was so great getting to know her through all of our e-mails, and I really hope we get a chance to work together again very soon! I'm sure we'll find some excuse ;) I feel like I made a new friend. Helps that she lives in Shepherdsville too! Enjoy your honeymoon, Beautiful! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

                                Photos courtesy of David Blair Photography
                                        Hair by Sherry from Hairplay
                                 Makeup: Nicole Grote for Artistry HD

See more of David's amazing work HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment