Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Airbrush Makeup

    I can't tell you how passionate I am about Airbrush Makeup.  I love how it has the power to change the way you feel about your skin when you are wearing it.  

  I've personally struggled with breakouts/acne since I was in High School,  and there are some days, I start feeling down about my skin. It starts to feel like no amount of makeup will cover it all up, and then I remember that I DO have something that works! Now I run straight to Airbrush Makeup! 

  The one I use is a mineral/water based foundation that doesn't set in to your pores or cause breakouts. It creates a flawless look, and lasts ALL day!

   By the time I'm done, my skin looks flawless, the makeup doesn't feel caked on, and I can walk out the door with confidence, knowing that the foundation that I'm wearing isn't going to add to my breakouts, and will come off easily with soap and water. 

   I love being able to give that look and confidence to the Brides and Clients that I work with as well.  Take a look at my portfolio at ArtistryHD.com, and contact me if you have a wedding or special event coming up, and you want to experience the amazing results that Airbrush Makeup has to offer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment