Sunday, April 17, 2011

Favorite Little Splurge...


  

Okay, so I know 4 for $15 hand soap from Bath and Body Works isn't really a big splurge, but I get excited EVERY time they put them on sale! 

   I'm the kind of girl that likes Brahmin Bags, BCBG Shoes, and Exclusive/LTD Makeup, but when it comes to things like anti-bacterial soap and bleach cleaner, I prefer to go generic. (Save in some places in order to spend in others ;p ) 

  To me, B&BW Soap is like a guilty pleasure, because this is an area where I might cut corners.. lol. 

What I'm loving right now?! Nectarine Mint Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap! It's got an awesome zingy scent, and has some great little scrubbing beads that get the foundation off of my hands when I'm in a big hurry and put my foundation on without a brush.. Don't tell! (Seriously.. Always use a brush when possible.. Better coverage, AND you can save an entire bottle of foundation a year!)  There's nothing worse than using soap, and not being able to get anything off of your hands!
 
   Definitely a favorite.. More to come!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment