Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tiffany Reed Photography


Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with Tiffany Reed of Tiffany Reed Photography. It was so refreshing to meet someone who shares my faith and has an artsy side! Also, nice to make another friend in this new city. :)

   Tiffany had the coolest idea for a blog. The number 11 is special to her (I'll let you read why), and she decided to devote the year 2011 to a picture a day... This is one of the coolest things that I've ever seen from someone with such a talent for photography. It's not your average "30 day photo challenge", like I'm constantly seeing on Facebook from any and everyone. Check it out! I guarantee you will be glued to your computer monitor, and looking at every post since January! Blog -  http://www.tiffanyreed2011.com/

   You will be seeing some really neat work from us within the next month..."Trash the Dress" anyone? ;)


  (I just had to snatch the Dior picture! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment