Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Here!! It's Here!! Illamasqua Review..



   I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for these babies to show up after reading some rave reviews about these shades from some celebrity makeup artists based out of NY and Hollywood. I had to order them!  


   I am so excited about introducing these cream blushes to my Brides. They have the most amazing finish and give that "just kissed" glow. Loving these! The makeup also came with their new catalog, and some fun promos. 


   I love how highly pigmented all of their product is, and how just the smallest amount goes such a long way.


    Check out all of the pictures from their crazy creative collection! I think it would be such a blast to do this type of work for fun.. One day I might try my hand at it.. :) 


   Too bad they're based out of London, or I would LOVE to attend their school.. Their products are available through Sephora.com, but I suggest going to Illamasqua.com and ordering through them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment