Friday, April 15, 2011

Lips I'm Lovin'!




Today's Feature: Lips I'm Lovin'! There's something about a fuchsia lip with blue/gold tones that makes me want to rock a pink pout. :) I recently saw this ad for the new Revlon Colorburst Glosses, and I loved Jessica Alba's lip color! The gloss itself is a little too sheer, and I wanted the exact shade, so I browsed around Wags and here's what I came up with...(I did cheat a little with some Limited Edition M.A.C gloss)




Part 1: Start with some Wet n Wild (!!!) Silk Finish Lip Color in 521A ($1)



Part 2: Top off with some M.A.C. Superglass in Fab Frenzy (now on ebay.com) 



(One of my absolute favorite glosses..Adds a great punch to lilac shades)


BAM! Look at them together! I'd say we've got a pretty great match to the Jessica Alba lip. This would draw some attention for Derby, and who would have known you could get the look with Wet n Wild?! (You will need to be prepared to touch up.. This is not "Lauder" quality lipstick...) 



No comments:

Post a Comment