Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Favorite Eye Pencils!..EVER :)


Tonight's Favorite...

   Double Wear - Stay in Place Eye Pencils by Estee Lauder. I have EVERY color! The reason I love them, is because they last 12 hours, you can line your waterline with them and they don't run, and they glide on so smoothly! My top 3 favorite colors are Black Plum, Graphite, and Midnight Blue.


  • Black Plum looks amazing on Brown eyes. It's a rich purple shade that instantly brightens and adds a "sparkle".
  • Graphite is a fantastic gray shade that works well on gray and blue eyes. To me, it's a magical shade, because it somehow changes depending on eye color! 
  • Midnight Blue is a metallic navy that is one of my favorites to line the waterline with. It will make the whites of your eyes look whiter! Instant pick me up. 
    Another perk with all of them, is that they come with a smudger on the other end for a more intense eye. They have been Ophthalmologist-tested and are fragrance-free. 

  Don't forget about Onyx! I always assume a great black liner is just a given. This is the pencil that you want for an amazing smokey eye! 
 (Limited Edition - Untamed Violet..Still prefer Black Plum...)

No comments:

Post a Comment